Join Mental Health Awareness of Michiana in celebrating Giving Tuesday and this national tradition of generosity. Show support for those living in our community with mental illness by supporting programming that is committed to eliminating the stigma of mental illness and improving access to mental health care.
We are making an impact in Michiana.
So far in 2021, 2500 people completed free online mental health screenings, 1500 people registered for one of our free mental health classes and seminars. Over 50 community organizations, schools, health, and mental health providers collaborated with us to provide educational seminars, participate in our inaugural mental health fair, and serve on our board and advisory committees.
We launched the Pro Bono Counseling Project to increase access to mental health care. Our 10 Volunteer Therapists have provided 132 Free Counseling Sessions in 2021.
We need your help to continue to eliminate the stigma around mental illness and break down barriers to mental health care in Michiana.
What your donation will achieve:
- $50: Sponsors one month of a virtual platform that allows MHAM to increase access to free virtual mental health classes.
- $100: Sponsors the cost of a mental health presentation offered by a mental health professional at no cost to community members.
- $150: Sponsors Spanish translation of courses to increase outreach.
- $250: Sponsors our online platform that makes mental health screening and referrals accessible to community members at no cost to them.
- $500: Sponsors an upcoming community event.
Thank you for your support!
Contributions to MHAM are tax deductible.